Corporate Exchanges and Returns
Step 1: Please print and fill out our Exchange and Return Form and include in return package to process your exchange or return.
and ship the item(s) back to us. Once we receive the item(s) we will credit you back the cost of your purchased product. The original shipping cost is not refundable.
International Orders (Outside Mainland USA)
Unfortunately we do not offer return labels for exchanges or returns originating from outside mainland USA. Please package your items with our Exchange and Return Form and ship them to the address below for processing.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
- Only items shipped within the past 90 days and in clean, unlaundered, and resalable condition are eligible for exchange or return.
- Items listed as Final Sale cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Corporate orders are not eligible for expedited returns.
Items Not Eligible for Return
- Laundered items are not eligible for exchange or return.
- Customized items, with the exception of hemmed pants, are not eligible for return. This includes altered shirts, embroidery, or added patches.
- Shirts with pinholes are not eligible for return.
- Any item that is not in a re-saleable condition after our best attempts to clean and repackage will not be accepted.
- If an ineligible item is received, additional shipping charges may apply to return the item to customer.
- Please read the Blazer page carefully for all terms for Blazer returns.
- Items marked as FINAL SALE.
Lost or Damaged Packages
In the event of a Lost or damaged package, claims must be filed within 10 days of the scheduled delivery date as shown on supplied tracking. Please call our office or email email@example.com to report lost or damaged packages. Claims filed with the carrier may require additional information from the customer, but we will do our best to resolve issues as swiftly as possible.
All Exchanges and Returns should be shipped to:
A Cut Above Uniforms
379 S. Arthur Ave
Louisville, CO 80027
t 1 720 458 0770