Whatever the reason for your return, it should be fast, easy, and FREE. Follow the steps below to print a prepaid return label. Be sure to review our Returns and Exchanges Policy below before initiating a return.
Step 1: Locate your Shipment number. This number is different from your order number and can be found in your Shipment Confirmation email. The subject line will look like...
"Your A Cut Above Uniforms order 0105208 has been shipped!"
It can also be found on the Pick List included in your shipment. It will be a six digit number starting with 0. Example 012345.
Step 2: Go to our Returns Portal . In the top field that says "Order #", you must use your Shipment # from Step 1. In the bottom field, use the shipping zip code.
Step 4: Print your Return label and follow the instructions on this screen. Once your Return is received, please allow 3 - 7 business days for the refund to show on your account.
Review our Returns and Exchanges Policies below.
FREE EXCHANGE / RETURN METHODS: MAINLAND USA ONLY
- Refund: Follow the above steps. Once we receive your return, your item(s) will be refunded to the original payment method in 3 - 7 business days.
- Expedited Exchange: Place an order for the new item(s) you want in exchange and we'll get those out to you ASAP! Follow the above steps to return your item. We will refund the item(s) amount once the return is received (shipping is not refundable).
CORPORATE ACCOUNT RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
- If you are a member of one of our corporate accounts, you must contact your Account Manager to initiate a return or exchange. Their contact information can be found on the home page or order guide page of your online portal.
NON-CONTINENTAL / INTERNATIONAL RETURNS:
- We do not offer return labels for exchanges or returns originating from outside mainland USA. Please Contact Us for assistance.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS POLICY
- Only items shipped within the past 90 days and in clean, unlaundered, and resalable condition are eligible for exchange or return.
- Items listed as Final Sale cannot be exchanged or returned.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN
- Laundered items
- Customized items, including Torso Reductions, with the exception of hemmed pants.
- Altered shirts, embroidery, or added patches.
- Shirts with pinholes are not eligible for return.
- Any item that is not in a re-saleable condition after our best attempts to clean and repackage will not be accepted.
- If an ineligible item is received, additional shipping charges may apply to return the item to customer.
- All finished Blazers will have a 30% restocking fee applied to returns.
- Items marked as FINAL SALE.
LOST OR DAMAGED PACKAGES
In the event of a Lost or damaged package, claims must be filed within 10 days of the scheduled delivery date as shown on supplied tracking. Please call our office or email firstname.lastname@example.org to report lost or damaged packages. Claims filed with the carrier may require additional information from the customer, but we will do our best to resolve issues as swiftly as possible.
ALL EXCHANGES AND RETURNS SHOULD BE SHIPPED TO:
A Cut Above Uniforms
379 S Arthur Ave.
Louisville, CO 80027