Exchanges and Returns Policy
Only items shipped directly from A Cut Above Uniforms within the past 90 days and are in clean, unlaundered, and resalable condition are eligible for exchange or return. Some exclusions apply.
Items Not Eligible for Return
- Laundered items may not be accepted for return if they are deemed unsellable.
- Customized items, with the exception of hemmed pants, are not eligible for return. This includes finished blazers, altered shirts, embroidery, or added patches.
- Shirts with pinholes are not eligible for return.
- Any item that is not in a re-saleable condition after our best attempts to clean and repackage will not be accepted.
- If an ineligible item is received, additional shipping charges may apply to return the item to customer.
Lost or Damaged Packages
In the event of a Lost or damaged package, claims must be filed within 10 days of the scheduled delivery date as shown on supplied tracking. Please call our office or email firstname.lastname@example.org to report lost or damaged packages. Claims filed with the carrier may require additional information from the customer, but we will do our best to resolve issues as swiftly as possible.
All Exchanges and Returns should be shipped to:
A Cut Above Uniforms
2150 W 6th Ave
t 1 720 458 0770